Book Review: Know Your Rights – A Survival guide for non-lawyers
I really liked this book. If you have watched shows like Caught in Providence you have also learned about law.
I have also learned many legal things from Steve Lehto which I shared one of his videos about Lemon Law earlier. I used that information to get a defective car repurchased.
What I liked about this book is that it condensed may of the things I have learned from the above sources. It gave examples which made it easy to understand certain concepts. They were also silly and fun as well.
If you want to learn what your rights are, this is a great way to do it. I do not get any referrals from Amazon and I am only suggesting this because I think it will help you in your life.
- Book Review: Whats Mine Is Yours: The Rise of Collaborative Consumption 9780061963544: Rachel Botsman, Roo Rogers: Books
- Book Review: Mac OS X Snow Leopard Bible
- Book Review: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007: The Complete Reference 9780071490849: Richard Luckett, William Lefkovics, Bharat Suneja: Books
- Book Review: The Creative Destruction of Medicine: How the Digital Revolution Will Create Better Health Care
- Book Review: Plastic: A Toxic Love Story: Susan Freinkel: 9780547152400: Amazon.com: Books