How Two Way switching works
When I was in the 5th grade my science project was to create and explain how 2 way switching works. I wanted to understand this and I got an “A” on it. I used two light bulbs to illustrate what this video shows. If you like electricity you might be interested in my post about what UPS to use.
- Book Review: The Pleasure of Finding Things Out: The Best Short Works of Richard P. Feynman
- Actively making a difference 4th grade class goes off the grid | Plugged In, Scientific American Blog Network
- Five surprising things about the future according to Science Fiction
- Video games make you smart, Facebook makes you dumb
- Book Review: The Creative Destruction of Medicine: How the Digital Revolution Will Create Better Health Care