Book Review: StrengthsFinder 2.0
StrengthsFinder 2.0: Tom Rath: 9781595620156: Amazon.com: Books. Avoid this book. Here are the reasons why.
- It comes with a one-time use code, so if you buy it used and someone has done the test then you can’t use it.
- I did the tests and the results were vague. The questions themselves were contradictory, so many of them I had to choose the middle response.
- They ask a ton of personal information about you in order to sign up for the test. There is no reason for all of that data being needed. It seems more a marketing ploy than anything else.
- Other books do this better about career advice like What Color is your Parachute? Read that instead.
- Book Review:The Heart of Marketing: Love Your Customers and They Will Love You Back
- Book Review: Six Pixels of Separation: Everyone Is Connected. Connect Your Business to Everyone. 9780446548229: Mitch Joel: Books
- Book Review: Buzzmarketing: Get People to Talk About Your Stuff
- Book Review: Intellectual Morons: How Ideology Makes Smart People Fall for Stupid Ideas 9781400053551: Daniel J. Flynn: Books
- Excel PivotTables are awesome