Fighting parents hurt children’s ability to recognize and regulate emotions — ScienceDaily
Fighting parents hurt children’s ability to recognize and regulate emotions — ScienceDaily. I wonder if this explains why children of divorced parents are emotionally affected? I knew lots of people growing up and you could easily tell who had parents who were divorced.
- Life Has It Share Of Beautiful Moments
- Photos that challenge your view of the world
- Stories from my Past: Avoiding life by not allowing risk
- Growing up middle class everything feels like an upgrade
- Stories from My Past: Uncritical thinking or stupidity?