Stories from my past: Not going when the light is green
I imagine there are bad drivers everywhere. One stoplight that I used to stop at was under a interstate highway. So the traffic that was 90 degrees to the left/right couldn’t see you when you were under the interstate. So here is what happened. I am stopped and the light turns green and people start to go but I do not. I am not sure why I didn’t go, it was just a feeling to not go. I see a car that had been stopped and it immediately turns right ignoring a sign I that says No Right turns. Had I gone when the light turned green, no doubt that car would have hit me. This is like my Marty moment earlier.
- Stories from my life: The cost of breaking the rules
- Going to the eye doctor has been upgraded
- Stories from my Past: I can see clearly now
- Are Apple and other companies really green?
- Stories from My past: Where am I?