Engaging in a brief cultural activity can reduce implicit prejudice
Engaging in a brief cultural activity can reduce implicit prejudice. This is interesting:
“Our research shows that even a brief opportunity to take part in another group’s culture can improve intergroup attitudes even months later
I have seen that people who are the most racist are often very ignorant about what they are racist about. I guess its hard to not be ignorant when you would rather not think and treat people as people but as stereotypes.
- Touching documentary called Go Back to Where you are from
- Racism linked to depression and anxiety in youth
- Sick doctors returning to work struggle with feelings of shame and failure, researchers find
- Book Review: How Bias Warps Criminal Justice
- Is Facebook cutting down on clickbait helpful?