Favorite TV reruns may have restorative powers
Favorite TV reruns may have restorative powers. This must be why I watch reruns. I wonder if this is also true listening to a book on a tape, or any other activity that is simple like a video game or something?
“Yeah Dad, Dr. Who is the best.”, they respond.
Of course, makes perfect sense. Now if we could just discover that chocolate is the preferred food instead of vegetables.
- Chocolate Even Tastier? (via Magsx2’s Blog)
- Junk food makes rats lose appetite for balanced diet — ScienceDaily
- Working with internationally based companies
- Avoid Grubhub/Seamless food delivery
- Have you ever seen a Chocolate Macintosh?