Outlook is getting smarter
I noticed that my time was different from my phones time and went into the System Preference and found that it was turned off. How odd. Anyway, I set it to get the time automatically and it updated. Then something strange happened. Outlook which I had open then popped up and said “I noticed you changed the time and that means that you have updated the time zone that you are in. Is this correct?” It showed me the correct time zone and I said yes.
Since when has office been lurking for system events to update itself? This is a great piece of programming that it was automatically taken of. I didn’t even think of how it would affect Outlook when I made the change.
- Office 365 offers business great choices
- Most common reasons Outlook is slow
- Outlook 2016 error “You don’t have appropriate permission to perform this action”
- Switching to Office 365 and Airwatch
- Which is better? Native email or Microsoft Outlook?