Things I’m not sure you should say: I like heavy things
Have you ever had an experience where you have heard things that you aren’t sure that’s others should have said? Or situations that are awkward because of other people’s strange sense of humor? What would you have done if you were me in this situation?
I meet John and his wife Susan at the door. They greet me and usher me inside.
John asks “May I take your coat and put it away?”
“Certainly, thank you.” I reply.
“My, this coat is very heavy. Doesn’t it bother you to wear such a heavy coat?” John asks.
“No.” I reply. “I like heavy things.”
John looking at his wife standing near me who is Rubenesque “Yeah I like heavy things too.” with a huge smile.
- Stories from my Past: No problem I can lend you $10
- Man gets bionic eye, sees wife for first time in decade
- People don’t want details
- Car Dealer scams I’ve experienced
- Stories from my Past: I look at women from the knees down.